Selling your home or land is a major decision, and one that should be given serious consideration. Not all real estate agents are equal when it comes to experience, skill, and reputation. Choose an agent who is skilled in pricing, marketing, negotiating, and communication. Before you make a decision to list, please allow one of our team members to meet with you and discuss a customized marketing plan for you and your property.
Why List with Bay River Realty?
- Bay River Realty has a proven track record with decades of experience. We have a long list of highly satisfied clients.
- We are highly relational with our clients. We want to partner with them, listen to their needs, and implement a plan that puts the client needs first. Our goal is to build a relationship with our clients that will last long after the transaction.
- Our marketing strategies showcase your property in the best possible light and are effective in maximizing exposure and achieving the best possible sale price.
- We know the best service providers in the area, and we’ll connect you with whoever you need to get work done to prepare your home for sale.
- We have knowledge of what needs to be done to prepare your property for sale, so that you can sell in less time for more money.
- Negotiation and problem-solving skills enable us to work through challenges that may arise and get you the best possible outcome.
- We specialize in the Northern Neck and Middle Peninsula, and focus on being experts in this region.
- State-of-the-art technology and transaction systems enable us to stay on top of every transaction task and to be efficient during the marketing and closing process.
- We have a team of specialists to assist with each area of our business. Professional photography and marketing, full-time transaction management, a bookkeeper, and other independent contactors help with a long-list of tasks associated with individual transactions as well as the day-to-day business. This allows our sales associates to focus more time on working with clients.
Steps in the Selling Process
Step 1: Seller Consultation
Step 2: Listing Proposal
Step 3: Listing Agreement
Step 4: Gather Property Data
Step 5: Prepare Property for Sale
Step 6: Photograph Property
Step 7: Implement Marketing Plan
Step 8: Showings & Inquiries
Step 9: Review Activity & Make Necessary Adjustments
Step 10: Receive & Review Offers & Negotiate
Step 11: Contract Ratification
Step 12: Inspections & Contract Contingencies
Step 13: Prepare for Settlement
Step 14: Settlement
Step 15: Post-Settlement Tasks